Why do I write I ask myself... to write for me is to set my soul free. It is cleansing ... of thoughts that hound me to be set free with words.
How can I convince you that I write for no one but myself ? My writing is selfish . How do I convince you that I write of no-one and no-body ? I write of emotions I see around me... at times it is in people's eyes I imagine a fleeting moment. I write celebrating that moment of my imagination (perhaps)....
If my writing damages trust what am I to do ? Why does there need to be someone in spaces so sacred and personal to me... why dont you let me hold that pen with pride and that diary in solitude.
2 comments:
hey who r u ??? can i knw u ??? ma name is sohil sanghavi ma e mail id is sohil_0007@yahoo.co.in if u wish u can contact me ......
hav a nice day aparna
hi sohil
do i know you from somewhere?
aparna
Post a Comment